The information below is applicable to your browsing of this website belonging to ABANCA Corporación Bancaria, S.A., Miami Branch ("ABANCA"), whether or not you are a client of ABANCA.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The responsible party for processing your data is ABANCA Corporación Bancaria, S.A., with NIF (Número de Identificación Fiscal [Tax Identification Number]) A-70302039 and registered address at Cantón Claudino Pita, 2, 15300, Betanzos (A Coruña - Spain). At ABANCA, we have a formally designated Personal Data Protection Delegate, whom you may contact by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ¿Cómo habéis obtenido los datos personales de vuestros clientes?
There are two types of personal data:
- Data that you provide us directly.
Browsing through our website does not require prior registration. However, when you visit our site, our web servers store, as a standard, information such as the IP address and the domain from which access is granted, the date or time of the visit, etc.
- Data provided indirectly by the user.
When you browse, various cookies may be installed on your device, as detailed in our cookies policy, which you can also view on this website.
3. Why do we process your data?
Personal data will be used solely to allow you to browse our website, and if you have accepted the cookies policy, to analyze your browsing behavior and provide behavioral advertising.
4. For how long do we save your data?
Personal data will be saved only for the necessary period of time to allow you to browse the website; analyze your browsing behavior (only if you have accepted our cookies policy); complete requests for products, services or information that, if any, you submit through the website; and maintain, develop and control any business relationships that may be established as a result of said requests. As soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, and unless you had consented to saving them for a longer period of time, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies blocking them; they would only be available at the request of judges and courts, or the competent Public Administrations during the statutory limitation periods established at certain time by the applicable sectoral regulations. Once the blocking period has elapsed, the data will be completely deleted.
5. What are your rights?
Our data protection regulations grant you a series of rights with regard to the processing of your data that involve our services, which we summarize into the following:
- Right of access. Right to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing that we are conducting.
- Right to rectification. Right to request the modification of your data if they are inaccurate or false.
- Right to data portability. Right to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that are being processed.
- Right to restrict data processing in the cases stipulated by law.
- Right to reject automated decision-making.
- Right to data suppression. Right to request the suppression of your data when the processing of these is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Right to request the cessation of commercial communications in the aforementioned terms.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise your rights by contacting ABANCA in writing a email@example.com.
6. Children’s privacy
Our web page is not intended for children under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 14 without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents. We request that such individuals do not provide personal information through this website.